Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Because it is Earth Day, I will not water my garden. Oh wait, I won't water because it rained. Whatever. Apparently all of my tomato plants are dying. I don't know why, but the leaves are all shriveling up or something. It's not snails. I water regularly but not too much. It must be my brown thumb. My arugula is growing though! 2 more weeks til I can pick it.

So last week I bought lotion with sunscreen in it. I know one of my friends will be very happy about that. She can no longer yell at me for being sunburnt all the time. Only problem is that I smell like sunscreen all the time, and honestly, I hate that smell. Unless it's banana boat. Cause that just smells tropical and yummy.

One of my dogs keeps farting. I'm not sure which one because they are both next to me right now. But it smells REALLY bad. I wish I could tell them that farting is not good for the environment because it contains methane and other gases, but I don't think they would understand. Plus, people might think I am crazy. But we already knew that didn't we?

1 comment:

  1. Eww, banana boat and that bull frog sunscreen are the worst smelling. However they probably smell better than your dog's farting...

    ReplyDelete