Monday, May 31, 2010

Rules of Engagement

1. Tell me that you were planning to buy my dream truck for me instead of a ring.
2. Ask me twice.
3. Once while I am in the shower trying to think of what to say.
4. Watch me scrub the kitchen til it shines.
5. Buy me a pretty ring.
6. Make sure it is the exact ring I want (3mm yellow gold plain band for those who want to know).
7. Put it on my finger while eating lunch.
8. At Tokyo Grill. In the food court of the Lakewood Mall.
9. Tell my mom and your mom. And sisters.
10. Go on our merry way.

That's all the rules. They were all followed today. Just like that. In that order. Now it is time to get hitched. Any ideas???

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! So happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi!!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete